How to play guide for A Plague Tale: Innocence
|This article is a stub. You can help A Plague Tale: Innocence Wiki by .|
This page will serve as a basic how to play guide for A Plague Tale: Innocence. While there is very little information available at this time, we urge you to check back often, as new information is being added all the time! Feel free to edit this guide with any tips, tricks, and suggestions.
Tips and tricks
- Stay in the light
- Amicia can use rocks in her sling as ranged weapons (to fire up braziers), but also to distract enemies in hitting metal objects.
- The sling makes a sound, which can attract enemies. Sometimes it's useful to throw rocks by hand.
- Look for jars and throw them to distract enemies.
- Sneak as much as you can and use the location to your advantage.
- Hugo is a little, helpless boy. He will attract the enemies attention, when Hugo is left alone for too long.
- Hugo can sneak through small holes or gaps and can open doors for Amicia.